Views: 110 Author: 第二组10号221狄玲安 Publish Time: 2018-11-27 Origin: Site
Taking children to play in children's playgrounds can play an important role in the development of sociality, emotion, language and intelligence, and in promoting children's awareness of complex things such as size, shape, gravity, weight, rigidity and flexibility.
Studies show that learning begins in the first few months of a child's life. Take the children to the children's playground to play, through climbing, running, carrying objects and so on can effectively exercise the children's muscles. On the basis of exploring the attributes of objects, play promotes creativity, imagination, creativity and the ability to solve various problems.
Therefore, taking children to play in children's playgrounds is crucial for healthy brain and body development. It can help young children gradually understand their world. Play is the main content of children's early life and the need of children's growth and development. It has important significance for children's physical development, intellectual development and the formation of personality hobbies.
To sum up, there are the following points:
1. Play can promote children's physical and mental development. It is a kind of exercise and improvement for the development of muscles and bones, the movement function of joints and the balance function of the whole body.
2. Activities can make children more flexible and agile, which is good for maintaining their own safety in the future, such as preventing collisions and traffic accidents. Frequent movement of limbs will stimulate the brain to transmit benign information and promote the development of the brain. Play is not intellectual education, but it can play the role of intellectual education.
3. Taking children to play in children's playgrounds can enable them to gain experience of various living environments, increase knowledge, exercise their ability to think and do, and improve their imagination, thinking ability and creativity.
4. Children often play together in children's playgrounds, which can promote the control of emotions and the development of interests, such as the pleasure after playing, the expectation of other children to play with themselves, and the tolerance when they disagree with other children. In addition, dancing and singing in children's games can enlighten the aesthetic feeling of the soul and play an important role in the development of intelligence.
5. The equipment in Children's Paradise plays an important role in coordinating and improving children's sense of responsibility. For example, children can experience the cooperation of work in the activities of wisdom and bravery, handcrafting and so on. In the occupational experience hall and the simulated driving school story, they will feel the task of their role and learn how to cooperate and coordinate with other children. These abilities play an important supporting role in children's future friendship.
Let children play in children's playgrounds plays a vital role in their growth. It has become a consensus of more and more parents that children should learn well and play well at the same time. Many children's playgrounds offer a variety of specially developed recreational equipment for children, aiming to provide another fun way for the healthy growth of children.