Views: 6009 Author: silvia Publish Time: 2020-08-24 Origin: Site
Stepping stones to better coordination, balance and fun.
The River Stones are inspired by stepping stones in a river with each side of the triangle varying in steepness and difficulty.
The purpose is to jump from stone to stone without touching the floor. You can vary the position of the stones to create more challenging path for children.
Each stone has rubber studs on the base, which prevent them from slipping, and also protect indoor floor areas. Provides challenging, active, imaginative fun. Builds children's confidence when jumping, judging distances, coordinating and balancing.
• Gross Motor Planning
• Visual depth perception FEATURES:
• Each Set includes 6 Stones
• Each stone has a rubber 'foot' which prevents slipping and protects the floor.
• Stones are made so that they cannot over turn.
• 3 big stones: Approximately 1foot 2 inches wide by 3 inches high
• 3 small stone: Approximately 10 inches wide by 2 inches high
• Colors: Yellow, blue, red, green, orange, lilac. * Maximum weight: Approx. 220